April 19, 2010

YAY for a Cheap Grocery Week!

It doesn’t take much to make my day. Today, it was a simple, cheap shopping list. When I plan out my menus each week, I try to use as much of the stuff I already have as I can.

This week, I had a very short grocery list and only spent $17 on groceries for all of my meals this week. WOO HOO! I am not a big fan of grocery shopping so the shorter list the better. Of course this could mean that I have way too much food in my freezer and pantry…but at least I’m using it, right?

Just a tip - you can go to sites like allrecipes.com and recipes.com to get recipes to use ingredients you already have at home.

YAY for my cheap grocery week! How many meals can you make this week that come straight from your pantry and refrigerator?

No comments:

Post a Comment