January 1, 2011

1.1.11 - What's #1 on your list of resolutions this year?

Happy New Year healthy taste budders! It’s time to get back in the kitchen and take control of what our families are eating. Thanks to Santa, I have some new tools to make delicious meals that are tasty and healthy for my family this year. New pots and pans, new knives and new cookbooks…I’m armed and dangerous!

For the new buds, the purpose of this blog is to share my journey of preparing healthy and tasty meals for my family. You’ll find weekly menus, recipes, interesting articles and other tools to help you do the same for your family. I’m a working mom and wife, so I need meals that are quick and easy. You won’t find meals that take hours to prepare on this blog!

So what’s your #1 resolution this year? I’m making the same commitment I did last year.

Own what my family eats one meal at a time.

Stay tuned for the first of many healthy and tasty menus of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment