August 15, 2010

What's cookin' this week? August 16, 2010

For those that have missed the Healthy Taste Buds menus, we’re back this week. Sorry for missing last week. I pulled something in my back and wasn’t up for much planning, shopping or cooking. But, this week I’m back at it and looking forward to some grilled goodness. I found a lot of great recipes on Allrecipes.com again this week. I hope you find something you enjoy!

We’re keeping it light, trying to keep the heat outside and, as always, trying to keep it healthy. I've created a menu with a variety of meats, variety of veggies and variety of flavors to enjoy the seasonal fruits and veggies and break the food rut.

MONDAY
Turkey burgers
Corn on the cob

TUESDAY
Marinated Chicken
Baked Red Potatoes

WEDNESDAY
Halibut with Zesty Peach Salsa (any fish will work)
Rice

THURSDAY
Quesadillas (Mommy and daughter night)
Applesauce

FRIDAY
Grilled Marinated Shrimp
Pasta
Salad


REMEMBER - Own what your family eats one meal at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment